Saturday, March 5, 2022
We have volunteers who have run these types of events all around the country. Our volunteers are from Simi, Lighthouse, and a basketball team from Indiana is volunteering!
Lighthouse Bible Church is hosting the event. Lighthouse has a parking lot with many courts that makes this the perfect location for a 3-on-3 tournament! Visit Lighthouse at LighthouseBibleSimi.com
Each court has a referee/monitor that will make sure the teams are playing fairly and everyone stays safe. See the court rules of the games on the page below.
1. Three players must start each game. Teams may have only two substitute players.
2. Jewelry (earrings, rings, watches, etc.), hats, jeans, dirty running shoes, offensive clothing logos, and/or casts are not allowed to be worn by players during tournament games. Any player that refuses to remove any such item prior to play is not eligible to participate in that game.
3. All open wounds should be bandaged; if blood is detected during a game, a substitution must take place. First aid kit is available on location.
4. Games will go until one team reaches 15 points (you must win by 2 points). One point per bucket and 2-points for behind the 3-point line.
5. The court monitor/referee will flip a coin to determine possession.
6. Fouls will ONLY be called by the court monitor/referee and ONLY If the foul is obvious.
7. Substitutions may be made after a basket or an out of bounds play.
8. After a basket is scored, the opposing team must check the ball up above the 3-point line.
9. There is zero tolerance for fighting or fits-of-anger. The count monitor/referee has the final say and the players must follow his instructions. Any fighting or out-of-control behavior will result in that player/parent being asked to leave.
4910 Cochran Street, Simi Valley, California 93063, United States